Your Family Law Advocates In Maryland
Our firm understands how important family matters are, especially when children are involved. Our Baltimore family lawyers provide personalized attention to clients who choose our firm to guide them through this tumultuous time. Whether you need legal help in dividing marital assets or creating a custody schedule for your children, an experienced and passionate advocate from our firm is on your side.
Our family attorneys take the time to get to know you, understand your needs and implement the legal measures necessary to help you achieve your goals. We are also committed to providing easily understandable advice, so you can make informed decisions regarding the future of your family. We provide services to people throughout Maryland.
Call us today at 410-881-4022 to discuss your matter.
Family Law Services We Offer
- Divorce proceedings — including property division, child support, and alimony
- Divorce concerns involving same-sex couples
- Child custody and visitation matters — including modifications
- Paternity — assistance with custody, visitation, and establishing paternity and child support matters for unwed mothers and fathers
- Protective orders — protecting the safety of victims of domestic violence or those falsely accused of domestic violence through securing or opposing the issuance of a protective order
- Annulments — helping navigate the specific legal requirements in annulments cases
- Separation agreements — drafting a contract between a husband and wife who choose to live separately that makes decisions regarding property division, child custody, child support, spousal support and other key issues
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Adult protective services
Mediation Can Make A Difference
When two parties cannot settle a dispute on their own, it does not mean that they need to let things turn ugly inside of a courtroom. The mediation process – where parties are guided to create and negotiate their settlement agreements – often helps families avoid emotionally and financially costly litigation.
Mediation provides a structured environment that promotes a respectable exchange of information and negotiation between parties. But mediation is not suitable for everyone’s circumstances. Our experienced mediator can answer your questions and provide you with a third-party perspective to determine if mediation is right for you.
Turn To Our Divorce And Family Law Attorneys
Our goal is to do what is necessary to promote the well-being of you and your family while minimizing any additional emotional trauma during a stressful legal experience. We will work to resolve disputed matters efficiently and peacefully but are also willing and prepared to fight for you in the courtroom if necessary.
With eight offices across the state, we represent clients anywhere in Maryland, including Glen Burnie, Baltimore, Ocean City, Hartford, Westminster and Towson.