Our Local Attorneys Give Back To The Community
The Law Offices of Thomas Maronick Jr LLC and our founder, Thomas (Tom) Maronick Jr, are proud to be actively involved in supporting many charitable endeavors across Maryland. We believe that being a part of the community means being active in the community and giving back. We support causes involving the arts, inner-city children, equality in Maryland, leukemia, cystic fibrosis research and many others.
The following are some of our primary areas of community involvement:
- We donated $10,000 to The Famous Fund, a non-profit focused on supporting small businesses – particular bars and restaurants – who are struggling as a result of the COVID-19 crisis.
- We are committed to supporting our first-responders throughout the COVID-19 crisis. We sponsored a dinner from Seacrets for medical workers at Atlantic General Hospital. Additionally, we donated to the Ocean City Officer Scholarship and the Ocean City Paramedics Foundation to further support our front-line workers.
- We are a main sponsor of the Maryland Film Festival and the Annapolis Film Festival, and we have been for several years.
- We also are proud to be a supporter of the Patterson Park Creative Alliance and its outstanding contributions to the artistic community.
- Our support includes a specific sponsorship of all of the Creative Alliance’s jazz concerts and the LGBT Film Festival, presenting films about the LGBT community.
- We support the American Visionary Arts Museum and its “Flicks on the Hill” program, which provides free movie screenings every summer.
- We also are proud to partner with members of the Baltimore Ravens in their charitable endeavors including Lardarius Webb, for whom we are proud to serve as the official law office sponsor of his foundation’s annual charity softball game.
- Tom proudly supports the Loyola Blakefield speech and debate team with an annual scholarship in his name, as well as the Leukemia Foundation, and the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, which named him in 2013 one of Annapolis’ “40 Finest.”
- Mr. Maronick is also an executive board member of SAG-AFTRA’s Washington-Mid-Atlantic Chapter, of the Ancient Order of Hibernians St. Brendan Division (Towson), and of Jazzway 6004.
- We were awarded the 2013 “Community Pillar of Strength” award from 98 Rock.
Community involvement is just one of the ways we help the people who live and work in Maryland. To find out more about our attorneys and our primary practice areas, please feel free to contact our offices for a confidential case evaluation.