Premier Criminal Defense & Personal Injury Legal Advocacy In Maryland
SCHEDULE A CASE REVIEW
Please visit our contact page and reach us by submitting our online form. Our office will be in touch with you shortly.
Leon Alan Geller
- Criminal Defense
Attorney Leon A. Geller has over 25 years experience defending people accused of misdemeanors, felonies, and traffic violations, including DWI and DUI. As an experienced Rockville criminal defense lawyer, Attorney Geller cares deeply about his clients and their right to have their side of the story told in court.
Attorney Geller has been described as caring, honest, and hard-working by his clients. He believes a thorough defense does not have to be an expensive one, so his fees are reasonable.
Attorney Geller sees his role as investigating the facts of the case, researching the law, and providing information to his clients to help them make informed decisions and achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Law Office of Leaon A. Geller, Attorney, 1988
- Massachusetts Dept of Social Services, Protective Case Work, 1980 to 1984
- New England Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- J.D. - 1987
- Northeastern University
- B.A. - 1973
- Major: Sociology
- Boston University, School of Social Work
- MS - 1975
- Massachusetts, 1987
- Maryland, 2004
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit, 1998
- United States Supreme Court, 2004
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals, 1989