At The Law Offices of Thomas Maronick Jr, we are committed to providing our clients with the quality legal representation and highly personalized service they require. We represent clients in a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce: We handle all issues that may arise in a divorce, including property division, child custody and visitation issues, child support and spousal support (alimony).
- Child custody and visitation issues: We handle child custody and visitation issues that arise during or after a divorce, including child custody and visitation modifications. We also handle custody and visitation matters in paternity cases involving unwed mothers and fathers.
- Child support: We handle child support issues during a divorce or paternity proceeding. We also represent clients who are seeking a child support modification.
- Modifications: We represent clients who are seeking modifications of child support, child custody, visitation or spousal support.
- Paternity: We represent unwed mothers and fathers in paternity cases, including assistance with custody, visitation, establishment of paternity and child support matters.
- Protective orders: If you have been the victim of domestic violence or if you have been falsely accused of domestic violence, protect your rights by retaining an experienced family law attorney. We can help if you are seeking or opposing the issuance of a protective order.
- Annulments: If you are seeking an annulment, there are specific legal requirements for doing so. Contact us to learn more about the process of obtaining an annulment.
- Separation agreements: A separation agreement is a contract between a husband and wife who choose to live separately. The agreement may have provisions regarding property division, child custody, child support, spousal support and other key issues impacting the rights of the respective parties. We can draft your agreement and provide the knowledgeable guidance you require.
If you need to speak with a lawyer about a family law matter, we are pleased to provide a free 30-minute phone or office consultation. Contact us today for assistance.
Providing Personal Attention To Your Claim
As a client of our firm, you will receive legal services tailored to meet your needs. We take time to listen to our clients and put in place legal measures with their objectives in mind. We are also mindful to provide our clients with candid advice so they may make informed decisions that will positively impact the outcomes of their cases.
We are strong advocates for our clients and strive to achieve the best possible outcome for each client we serve. While we work diligently to resolve disputed matters in the most efficient and amicable manner possible, we are also fully willing and prepared to advocate for our clients in the courtroom when necessary to protect their rights and interests.
Contact An Ocean City Divorce And Family Law Attorney
To speak with a Baltimore family law attorney, contact The Law Offices of Thomas Maronick Jr. Our principal office is located in Baltimore city, but we can travel to any part of Maryland as satellite offices are available in Ocean City and other locations.
For assistance, call 410-244-5068. You may also contact us by email.