Have you been arrested? Are you facing the prospect of divorce or bankruptcy? Have you been injured in an accident? If so, the attorney you choose could be one of the most important decisions you will ever make:
- Being convicted of a crime, even a misdemeanor, could cost you your job, limit your future employment opportunities, damage your community standing, impact your ability to get into a school or profession of your choice, and subject you to significant criminal penalties. If you are charged with a felony offense, your very freedom and liberty are at stake. You need an experienced defense attorney who will aggressively defend your freedom, record and rights.
- The outcome of a divorce will significantly impact your immediate and long-term financial security. Property division, spousal support and other financial aspects of your divorce will impact your quality of life. If you have children, the outcome of your case could have a significant impact on your custody and visitation rights. You need a skilled family law attorney who is committed to protecting your parental and financial rights.
- If you are struggling with unmanageable debt, you need an attorney who can properly advise you about bankruptcy and debt settlement options that may allow you to obtain the fresh start you have been seeking.
- If you have been seriously injured in an accident, the insurance company will have experienced attorneys who are committed to limiting your recovery. You need a skilled personal injury lawyer who will aggressively pursue maximum compensation on your behalf. Without skilled and aggressive representation, you may not obtain enough compensation to pay for necessary medical care and provide for the financial well-being of your family.
DO NOT PUT YOUR CASE AND YOUR FUTURE IN THE HANDS OF THE WRONG ATTORNEY. LET US FIGHT FOR YOU!
You can find the experienced, skilled and aggressive representation you require at The Law Offices of Thomas Maronick Jr. We fight for each client we serve. No firm will fight harder to seek the best possible outcome for you.
Do not delay. The sooner we start working on your case, the sooner we can act to put the law on your side. We leave no stone unturned in our effort to secure the best possible results for our valued clients. CONTACT US NOW to schedule your free 30-minute consultation.
To learn more about our legal services, visit our practice area sections:
- Criminal defense
- DUI/serious traffic violations
- Bankruptcy and debt settlement
- Divorce and family law
- Personal injury
- Serious auto accidents
View our representative cases to learn about our proven record of results.
Put Our Experience to Work for You
Our founding attorney, Thomas J. Maronick Jr., is a skilled trial lawyer and negotiator who will aggressively defend your rights. He takes time to work closely with his clients and has access to other knowledgeable attorneys who can assist in the effective management of cases. He handles each case with meticulous care and will not hesitate to take a case to trial if it is necessary to do so to ensure the protection of your rights.
Mr. Maronick is a noted legal analyst on several local television and radio programs, including:
- WMAR TV-2
- WBAL TV-11
- WBFF Fox45
- The Norris and Davis Show (105.7 The Fan)
- The Anthony McCarthy Show (WEAA)
- Host of The Tom Moore Show (AM 680 WCBM)
Mr. Maronick knows how to handle complex cases, prepare cases for trial and respond decisively when challenges arise in the course of cases. He has earned a reputation for his aggressive advocacy and willingness to fight for each client he serves. As a client of our firm, you will have a strong advocate on your side.
Contact a Baltimore and Ocean City Criminal Law, Bankruptcy, Divorce and Personal Injury Lawyer
Our principal office is located in Baltimore city, but we can travel to any part of Maryland as satellite offices are available in Ocean City and other locations. For assistance, call 410-538-2460 or contact us toll free at 800-491-4291. You may also contact us by e-mail.
*We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.