Premier Criminal Defense & Personal Injury Legal Advocacy In Maryland
- Criminal Defense
- DUI and Serious Traffic Cases
- Auto Accidents and Personal Injury
- Family Law
Mike graduated from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 1989 and has been in private practice throughout his career. Mike was a founding member of the Maryland Collaborative Law Association (MCLA) and belongs to several collaborative law groups such as the International Association of Collaborative Professionals and the Howard County Collaborative Professionals. For more background information, read his personal profile here. http://www.mikethelawyer.com/about.php
Mike brings nearly 30 years of legal experience to his Of Counsel relationship with The Law Offices of Thomas Maronick Jr LLC.
In addition to being a family law litigator, Mike is a Certified Mediator and a collaborative law practitioner. He is also the author of the award-winning and widely acclaimed book, Stop Fighting Over the Kids: Resolving Day-to-Day Custody Conflict in Divorce Situations.
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- Maryland Collaborative Law Association (MCLA), Founding Member
- International Association of Collaborative Professionals
- Howard County Collaborative Professionals
- Author, Stop Fighting Over the Kids: Resolving Day-to-Day Custody Conflict in Divorce Situations